N'Golo Kante

I like him, but I think we need two midfielders this summer which are excellent on the ball.
This was My view too. I started watching him more just to disprove those who wanted him. I ended up just enjoying watching him. Don't think his the best fit for us, and think he'd collect more Yellows and reds next season. But there is something refreshing about watching a guy who doesn't quit on anything. Even the opposition knows it too, and they seem slightly more panicked when he is around :)

If he does actually have a buyout clause then at £20m he's worth a punt. Still feel he may not be suited to a possession based team, but players with a good work rate are important to have in a team, especially in midfield - if he can improve his passing then he could be a decent Fernandinho replacement in a season or 2. As it stands I see him in between Fernando & Fernandinho, we would definitely need some ball playing midfielders to complement him though (e.g. Gundogan/Pogba etc.).

We would be stupid if we weren't in for this kid. For me he is the best defensive midfielder in the League since Makelele. We have been weak in this area since De Jong left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.