N'Golo Kante

I'd like to see Kante and Mahrez stay at Leicester. See how they do next year in Europe and the PL with an added competition on the schedule.

I'd like to see Kante and Mahrez stay at Leicester. See how they do next year in Europe and the PL with an added competition on the schedule.
Yea. I think they should stay but if not, at £20 mill I'd snap arms off.

There is now denying how well he has performed this season. I get tired just watching him.

I do wonder how'd he'd do in a possession based team though. He is a breaker up of play and so therefore would be useful to any side but I still feel he'd be classed as too limited on the ball for a team that intends to totally dominate possession wise.

There is now denying how well he has performed this season. I get tired just watching him.

I do wonder how'd he'd do in a possession based team though. He is a breaker up of play and so therefore would be useful to any side but I still feel he'd be classed as too limited on the ball for a team that intends to totally dominate possession wise.

There's no denying he's perfect for Lecister but he'd be such a massive improvement over Fernando. Sign him the F up..still don't see it happening though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.