NHL- Whose yer' team?

eshiers1 said:
Ricster said:
Penguins too. Only cos i have always supported the Steelers since i was about 17. Watch every Pittsburgh game when its on ESPN or Setanta as it was.

Malkin is the king!

what a superstar!

got to say i love watching ice hockey and if i had lived in america/canada i would have loved to play it

I wish i'd done skating when i was younger. Would love to have given this a go. Instead i frustrate myself by going watching the local side where i live. The Solway Sharks.

Ricster said:
eshiers1 said:
what a superstar!

got to say i love watching ice hockey and if i had lived in america/canada i would have loved to play it

I wish i'd done skating when i was younger. Would love to have given this a go. Instead i frustrate myself by going watching the local side where i live. The Solway Sharks.

lol...same here...i have only skated a few times...and i just cant!

for the last few years i have watched the phoenix when they came up here at least twice a season, but now since they have all swapped leagues they dont play up here anymore!

shame

buzzer1 said:
WTF indeed, how slow were the refs to move in, brilliant. Proper game mate and puts the shitbag footballers to shame eh bro.

The refs can't go in to split them up til they've either hit the floor or look like it's going to come to an end on its own.

My favourite team is the Philadelphia Flyers, Simon Gagne is incredible, one of the most naturally talented players in the league.

Not a big fan of the game, but I furking loved the Paul Newman film about a washed up former pro playing with bush league team..whose name escapes me right now,(damn that formula has been done to death!)

Maybe one of the reasons I didn't like the sport was all those school outings to Altrincham ice rink and having the proverbial sand(ice) kicked in my face!

GO FLYERS , lucky enough to be in Philly last Decemnber to see us pump the Penguins 6-3, the phenom Sid Crosby was posted missing that day, sadly the post season didn't work out too well!!! My mate is a leafs fan hahahahahahaha

Good to see a lot of love for the old superleage, obviously I was an Ayr Scottish Eagles supporter, loved the games against MAnchester & Cardiff, MAnchester was alwayd great for an away day and the play-off weekends in Manchester were class

Fly guys for me as well. My favorite hockey team is the Hershey Bears though, they're a minor league team that I used to get season tickets to. 40 home games a year equaled 40 nights out with the boys drinking and chasing women before and after every game.

Dont really watch it too much, but love the Canucks colours and the old school logo looks quality on a t-shirt.

RB100_VN2GRY_GRY_LRG.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.