NHS and all key workers

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by birch villa, 23 Mar 2020.

1. mackenzie

mackenzie

Very true.
    And they will remind us that we were "lucky" to have full pay when others didn't.
    That's undoubtedly true but it doesn't recognize how critical the "front line" is.

2. birch villa

birch villa

Good health and safety to all ov you again today

3. remember arthur mann

remember arthur mann

ADVERTISEMENT

4. birch villa

birch villa

Good to see that the volunteer numbers exceeded what was asked, serious situation and good to see such a response

5. Magicpole

Magicpole

Team supported:
    Celtic
    When the shit hit the fan these heroes, from consultants to cleaners, support staff, social.care staff, people working to keep us fed and with the medicines we need. I send my utmost respect and love. To all those members who have family fighting for us,give them a hug from me and tell them they might not think themselves as heroes, but we fucking do.

6. birch villa

birch villa

Good to see the nation applaud last nite . Most people being responsible and following advice on helping these services just need the rest to follow advice . Once again big thank you to all you nhs and key works for your selfless efforts

7. Frank shebeen

Frank shebeen

Team supported:
    Man City
    Would just like to say Thankyou so much for your hard work you are doing. A true credit to the country!

8. Postman Pep

Postman Pep

Getting a lot of love from the sporadic people on the streets, cyclists and dog walkers in the main and 2 metres away from the doorstep. It does help believe me because that level of appreciation and concern for our wellbeing is not matched by the management.

r.soleofsalford likes this.
  9. birch villa

birch villa

Good to hear that pal keep up the good work each and everyone ov you , we all appreciate so much stay safe

r.soleofsalford and Postman Pep like this.
  10. mackenzie

mackenzie

I'm back in work on Tuesday. Lots of new benefit claims to process, apparently it's an all hands on deck approach.
    I'm glad to be going back to be honest, I was going stir crazy. However, dealing with the misery of unemployment for so many new people is going to be hard. I feel immensely sorry for all of them :-(