NHS appointments.

So glad you're able to tell your story! Well done, Blue!

You're a perfect example how delays in the system happen for ordinary cases.

7 or 8 people of ordinary cases get bounced for urgent care for people like yourself and the hospital has to find space further down the line. There are no guarantees to get to an end process and yet the amount of kick offs and the hospital being threatened with court is amazing!!

In contrast to that, there are people that drop out and the Wait List has to scramble to back-fill those spots or the hospital get fined!!

It's an absolutely ridiculous system and the pressure is immense!
I've been watching a prog on the BBC called Hospital,it shows how and why patients get bounced,if there are not any beds in intensive care then operations can't go ahead and those patients are kept in for the next available slot when a bed comes up,in turn routine ops get pushed back and so on,i wish people would watch these type of progs to educate themselves,it's very stressful for patients and the staff who are trying to treat them,it's a minefield,that's why i don't agree with blaming the patients

I've been watching a prog on the BBC called Hospital,it shows how and why patients get bounced,if there are not any beds in intensive care then operations can't go ahead and those patients are kept in for the next available slot when a bed comes up,in turn routine ops get pushed back and so on,i wish people would watch these type of progs to educate themselves,it's very stressful for patients and the staff who are trying to treat them,it's a minefield,that's why i don't agree with blaming the patients

I absolutely agree, although I hope you don't mean I was blaming the patients?

agencies charging the nhs £600 per shift per nurse, big pharma making billions from their cartel, contractors charging £2000 for changing a light bulb that was working, thanks to PFI out-sourcing everything from sterilising equipment to car parking, cosy arrangements for surgeons and BUPA. And the daily heil readers blame the victims, so fukcing typical of the fuck-you-I'm- alright conkippers.

agencies charging the nhs £600 per shift per nurse, big pharma making billions from their cartel, contractors charging £2000 for changing a light bulb that was working, thanks to PFI out-sourcing everything from sterilising equipment to car parking, cosy arrangements for surgeons and BUPA. And the daily heil readers blame the victims, so fukcing typical of the fuck-you-I'm- alright conkippers.

Bang on.

And yet the gov knows all this and doesn't do anything about it as it's a tool in their austerity hammer to say the NHS is a 'drain' on the economy!!

It's a true shock when you know the real cost of what hospitals are charged for services even for the simplest of jobs!

Bang on.

And yet the gov knows all this and doesn't do anything about it as it's a tool in their austerity hammer to say the NHS is a 'drain' on the economy!!

It's a true shock when you know the real cost of what hospitals are charged for services even for the simplest of jobs!
Times this by the whole of the public sector and the govt gives away billions of our money to dodgy outfits

Well, I have been waiting a month for a referral for a scan on my back. Just received through the post a letter giving me an appointment for next Monday quickly followed by a line of type telling me not to attend this appointment.

I Quote: This information is provided by the clinic for people attending appointments:

***PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND THIS APPOINTMENT.***

No wonder the NHS costs so much to administer.

The MRI scanner at Hope is one of the few dep'ts you can ring direct and make an appointment.

This

Bang on. Thatcher gets her wish and her fans whinge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.