Nice little video of a great day

Ric said:
One of my favourite days supporting City, that.

I'd forgotten that weird moment at the end of that video where the bloke (presumably a Nationwide representative?) hands Royle a bottle of champagne, but then refuses to let go of it.

Definitely one of my favourite days too. Got a ticket for the game to watch on big screen at Platt Lane club. Fantastic atmosphere then on
to Maine Road(outside) plenty if fans turned up. If anyone remembers I drove my Blue City Metro up and down Maine Road a couple of times pressing the horn - D-D-D-D-D-----D-D-D-D- CITTTTTYYYYY.

24ytz5z.jpg

Another 'Typical City ' day! Blackburn absolutely mullered us for a good 50 minutes,scored one and hit the post/bar i think FOUR times!After the fourth time if you watch a video of the match you see the ref shaking his head in disbelief lol.

I bought a ticket for the Blackburn end off one of our touts for £100 and was sussed out pretty quickly as being a Blue but on the whole the lads were alright just loving watching us squirm though lol! I remember on my left there was a fellow Blue and we were punching one another in delight as our four goals went in at our end in the second half trying not to be noticed too much. I was more worried about being booted out and missing the game rather than the Blackburn fans.

Blues were everywhere that day and the celebrations at the end then onto Manchester were fantastic.

One of my best away days this even though I didn't have a ticket!
There was a boozer near Ewood we were packed into watching on TV and when City scored the pub erupted ,but in the mayhem some fucker nicked the Tele! So we marched down to the ground and smashed our way in through the big gates with half a tree we found on the way!
What a great day.

hateutd said:
Cracking pic that. You can see the blues in that ar stnd, on their feet in the front rows, ready to go mental. I remember watching the season review video, and the place seemed packed with blues on all four sides.

jimharri said:
hateutd said:
Cracking pic that. You can see the blues in that ar stnd, on their feet in the front rows, ready to go mental. I remember watching the season review video, and the place seemed packed with blues on all four sides.

I was right behind that goal when Horlock whipped the free kick in. Up to then we had been shit and never really looked like scoring. I held my breath and as it fell to the Goat thought ''He must score!'' and thankfully he did and we never looked back,Blackburn just crumbled.

Never forget that the guy next to me said, as second half started, 'I can't see where a goal is going to come from'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.