Nice one Martin Samuel.

Unknown_Genius said:
Strange how when Martin Samuel wrote that article accusing City of paranoia, almost everyone on here called him a rag, a jealous bastard, etc, he then writes a favourabe City article, and then suddenly he's a legend, a great journalist... I think Ric has called it right.

Thus is the way with football fans mate.

Love the bit on Bayern Munich and karl heinz rumourmonger

Shame only Martin Samuel tells it how it is while even people he workdsa alongside call it something else

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/the-last-word-loss-of-values-at-city-comes-from-the-top-2309898.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 09898.html</a>

this guy never seems to write anything nice about us

well done Martin Samuel a proper journo

head and shoulders above wankers like Henderson and Holt amongst many others

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Cobwebcat said:
Bullies are ok when they are the ones doing the bullying but when someone stands up to them they are the first to run to teacher. UEFA want to take a snapshot of the top teams now and say that's it forever. FFP my arse what is fair about it? Good on city for taking them on and Bayern are the German rags and the biggest gobshites of all, I hate the arrogant twats. Thank you Martin for putting our case yet again. I don't know why you like us but I'm glad you do..... You're the only one.

Henry Winter is positive towards us as well, to be fair mate.

Now he's seen that the first flushes of the Sheikh's wealth haven't been pissed up the wall. Henry asked Roberto if he was happy with the owner of MCFC. Smart arse little shite. Now he's seen that the foundations are solid concrete, the first trophy's on the shelf, CL footy next season, he sees which side of his panini has got the butter on it!
I love your posts.

bobmcfc said:
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/the-last-word-loss-of-values-at-city-comes-from-the-top-2309898.html

''Collyhurst Mansours'' .....wow

Are they the same as the ''Langley Glazers''; the ''Toxteth Henry's''; the ''Peckham Abramovich's''; the 'Hackney Usmanov's' etc etc

What a clown this Henderson is.

Balti said:
bobmcfc said:
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/the-last-word-loss-of-values-at-city-comes-from-the-top-2309898.html

''Collyhurst Mansours'' .....wow

Are they the same as the ''Langley Glazers''; the ''Toxteth Henry's''; the ''Peckham Abramovich's''; the 'Hackney Usmanov's' etc etc

What a **** Henderson is.

sailing very very close to the wind this guy. he writes out of pure hatred

Ricster said:
Thats it City fans, roll over for the Daily Mail and let them rub your bellies. Fuckin lap dogs.

I cant believe so many continue to fall for what they do. Its so obvious and i even mentioned it in another thread yesterday.

Another poster that can't seperate a coulmnist from his publication.

Samuel is always fair and puts the knife in when he sees fit. Always has. As does Winter.

SWP's back said:
Ricster said:
Thats it City fans, roll over for the Daily Mail and let them rub your bellies. Fuckin lap dogs.

I cant believe so many continue to fall for what they do. Its so obvious and i even mentioned it in another thread yesterday.

Another poster that can't seperate a coulmnist from his publication.

Samuel is always fair and puts the knife in when he sees fit. Always has. As does Winter.

Is Samuel the fat guy with the beard? If so he always tends to sound fairly neutral on that Sunday Supplement show on Sky, he'll have a go or defend whoever he deems warrents it, which is all you can ask from a journalist. As long as you can back up your position with facts rather than lies I'm happy enough for you to say whatever you think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.