Nice one Martin Samuel.

Ricster said:
Thats it City fans, roll over for the Daily Mail and let them rub your bellies. Fuckin lap dogs.

I cant believe so many continue to fall for what they do. Its so obvious and i even mentioned it in another thread yesterday.

Can you mention it in this one too?

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be missing ...

bowdonblue said:
Ricster said:
Thats it City fans, roll over for the Daily Mail and let them rub your bellies. Fuckin lap dogs.

I cant believe so many continue to fall for what they do. Its so obvious and i even mentioned it in another thread yesterday.

4th post down mate.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=225994&start=20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=225994&start=20</a>

Ricster said:
bowdonblue said:
Ricster said:

4th post down mate.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=225994&start=20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=225994&start=20</a>
Alternatively, people could just stop being so melodramatic about everything; it's only a newspaper and really nothing to get worked up about. Plus, I doubt Martin Samuel is anyone's woman; he writes what he wants to write and that often includes ridiculing almost everything one of his senior colleagues has to say.

onetruesaxon said:
article-1254938-086ECECE000005DC-860_306x374.jpg

im gonna buy this man a fry up

FFP My Arse!!!

FFP - Chelsea spending a lot again how the hell will they match the FFP rules - with Malaga getting new money how the hell are they supposed to get themselves up to the level of the top clubs.

If the club isn't running massive debt then FFP shouldn't come into it , UEFA are a pile of knobs.

Strange how when Martin Samuel wrote that article accusing City of paranoia, almost everyone on here called him a rag, a jealous bastard, etc, he then writes a favourable City article, and then suddenly he's a legend, a great journalist... I think Ric has called it right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.