Nice one pie-eaters

Well said, lads. No bitching about what might have been; just saying it how it is. Good luck to Wigan. The better team won on the day.

Been on a couple ov Wigan forums and saying what most on BM are saying.Well deserved and hope they stay up.At least they play football unlike the Oatcakes!!

The better team on the day won.

The only thing we can do is be gracious in defeat.

Well done the Latics.

I did congratulate Wigan. I was one of many who applauded their win at the final whistle and the announcement of Mcmanaman as MOTM. Then our name came up as runners up and they booed it.

So well done, good win. Now take your badly prioritised cup win down to the Championship.

CELTICRORY said:
Well done to Wigan, good for Martinez, what a class guy. McManamann dominated.

Martinez is a good manager , very fair , and a really nice guy ... it's hard to say anything bad about him.

Even the Wigan owner , Dave Whelan , won me over a bit this morning, and i suppose , at his age , he's not gonna see many more Wigan successes ...

both guys deserve their day in the sun , their side played well.

As for us , maybe this defeat will show the players that they can't just turn up at Wembley , against a team classed as underdogs , and EXPECT to win ....... they have to WORK for anything they get !

I like to think this kind of humility is what separates us from the likes of our big team rivals.

We know as fans what it's like to be in Wigan's position, in fact we have a fairly good idea of what it's like to be in Crawley Town's position. So we can empathise totally and understand what a huge day this is for Wigan, and how much it means to them.

But above all, we see that they deserved it. Martinez has done an incredible job there and I hope they stay up. Enjoy this day Latics and hopefully we'll see you next year.

They were terrific today. Sat in a hotel in watford with my mate. The plan was to be out celebrating. Ah well maybe next time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.