Nice restaurants in Manchester?

Went to dishoom yesterday and really enjoyed it. Off to restaurant bar and grill tonight.

We have some fabulous places to visit now in town. The more the merrier.

I notice that the old newsagent in cutting room square is now a restaurant launched by joe accer the guy behind panacea. Opens next week.
Expect it to burn down within a couple of years

When I'm in Manchester for the games ...

Mowgli
Tavitt and Dale
Waldorf
Dishoom
Try Thai
The Mal
Home sweet Home
Pho
Not all on the same day

A big thanks for all replies in this thread! There was a lot to visit and I wish I stayed longer, but I was only there for a few days. Happy I went to Zizzi and especially Dough in the Northern Quarter. That risotto that was mentioned on page 1: thanks for that one mate! It was just amazing.

A big thanks for all replies in this thread! There was a lot to visit and I wish I stayed longer, but I was only there for a few days. Happy I went to Zizzi and especially Dough in the Northern Quarter. That risotto that was mentioned on page 1: thanks for that one mate! It was just amazing.

Where were you travelling from?

Too bad you couldn't stick around and catch the Everton match tomorrow. I guess it's a short enough flight anyway if you wanted to see a game.

I was in Manchester for the Arsenal game :)
My first Premier League experience and certainly not the last one!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.