Nice restaurants in Manchester?

Just visited Elnecot in Ancoats and was really impressed. Some serious good food here, and the service was top draw.

40% off in Jan too, and 20% off drinks too!

Been half a dozen times and it’s always quality, Sugo the pasta joint nearby is also very good and the Portuguese place just opened looks decent all within 2 mins walk

Has nobody mentioned bloom street chippy for a tray of chilli and chips yet? Needs to be at least 4am, utterly sloshed waiting for a night bus. (Do they still exist?)

Fazenda is my go to place for a treat, have noticed the recent price increase though.

That said it's still well worth it, never been to Bem Brasil so can't really compare but my brother walked out after half an hour, so never fancied going in there.

Heard good things about Miller & Carter as well.

I may sound a bit of a cheap skate here but I usually book something through groupon, you can save quite a few quid and gives you ideas of different restaurants/cuisines to try. Last Saturday we had a 3 course meal for 2 with wine/Prosecco at the podium in the Hilton, all for £41.
We bought the fish and chips with prosecco or wine, beer for £19 for 2 really nice well worth the money

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.