Nice restaurants in Manchester?

Went there a few years back and black pudding starter, steak and kidney pudding main and sticky toffee pudding for dessert, now that was fill yer boots
They used to do a game pudding about 50% bigger the steak and kidney and very rich, always have the sticky toffee pudding it’s one of my favourites, love it with custard.

I know the feeling, I do like the corned beef hash and poached egg to start with, going on Sunday ?
My daughter has a cook book with their recipe for corned beef hash in it. She makes a great job of it and you get a lot more!

Currently posting from Dole on a stopover to the Three Valleys for a week’s skiing

Went to dishoom yesterday and really enjoyed it. Off to restaurant bar and grill tonight.

We have some fabulous places to visit now in town. The more the merrier.

I notice that the old newsagent in cutting room square is now a restaurant launched by joe accer the guy behind panacea. Opens next week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.