Nick Griffin on Question Time..

MCfcBOB said:
think they should ask him if he's ever had a takeaway.

He'd probably respond by saying he was half Turkish himself and had nothing against foreign people as he was also half Chinese and half indian.

He'd get away with this lie as most BNP supporters wouldn't be able to tell you how many halves make a whole anyway and none of them are racist.

der-bomber said:
However, this might be about to change as my hero, the finest leader of men this generation has produced, General Sir Richard Dannatt GCB, CBE ,MC , Ex Chief-of-General Staff, is about to enter the Political arena...

I'll be honest i don't know that much about Sir Richard Dannatt, its about bleeding time we had a military man in government though. Someone that actually knows his arse from his elbow when it comes to war. Especially as we're in an unending war against terrorism which is being run by a bunch of pillocks atm.

Challenger1978 said:
der-bomber said:
However, this might be about to change as my hero, the finest leader of men this generation has produced, General Sir Richard Dannatt GCB, CBE ,MC , Ex Chief-of-General Staff, is about to enter the Political arena...

I'll be honest i don't know that much about Sir Richard Dannatt, its about bleeding time we had a military man in government though. Someone that actually knows his arse from his elbow when it comes to war. Especially as we're in an unending war against terrorism which is being run by a bunch of pillocks atm.

Sorry,but I totally disagree with this.
Not that Sir Richard Dannatt is a man of great integrity,honesty and intelligence - he clearly has those qualities in spades.
By all means utilise his valuable talents in an advisory capacity regarding the conflict in Afghanistan,(and any other theatre of war that we become mired in),but,at the end of the day,he is not a politician.
Once he becomes one,his influence will be blunted by the usual party political chicanery and he will be just another voice among 640 odd others.
He would be best deployed where he is most useful,and that would be solely the matter of conflict.
A man of his experience should not be asked to sit through endless debates on issues that are of little concern to him.
You would not want to see a politician on the ground directing operations in Helmand province - likewise it is pointless to waste a career soldier sat in Westminster with a bunch of expenses-fiddling cretins.
Give him a non-political job regarding the overseeing of our troops abroad,and give him the power to get them some decent kit whilst he's at it.

Apparently I will soon be entitled to join the BNP. I'm giving it serious consideration because, as someone of you have already said, 'they have some good ideas'. Indeed, why should the asylum-loving Pinko Lefties have all the fun.

I would then be able to ask my new Glorious Leader [Mr Griffin] what I should do. Should I take 50% of the 'remmigration' cash and spend half the year in the sunny tribal belt of North Western Frontier Province of Pakistan [I'd probably need to pack suncream, a bullet proof vest and a false beard]. Then there's the problem of the kids' schooling. By the ethnic count, they'd have to spend 1/4 of a year in Lahore. I'd probably opt for the Winter term and miss out the Mancunian sleet.

There will certainly be plenty of business for airlines, which will involve ferrying the millions of Britain's 'mixed race' people around the world for various lengths of time. It may save on my tax and global warming is a communist myth anyway, isn't it?

I understand that all British, Celtic and Norse people are 'one of us'. That sounds about right. No Africans, Asians, native Americans, Aborigines, Eskimos or Jews. For that matter, no mediterranean types, including the French. Thank goodness for that. What have they ever done for us?

Then I will assist the Fuhrer with first genetically testing every single inhabitant of the UK [you better not have gypsy genes lurking somewhere or it's back to Hungary with you], replacing the tens of millions of former Britains now not required with Aryans from German and the Nordic countries, we can shine our Jack Boots [well, I can have one and just hop] and goose step forward to the New World Order of the Fourth Reich by invading every non-White nation and reducing the world to rubble. Seig Heil!

The I woke up and remembered that some of you seem content to be sleep walking into the clutches of self-interested bigots who give about as much of a shit about you as they do Nelson Mandela. Dream on if you think that the BNP will ever do anything to improve your lives, quite the opposite. Most non-white people know it, but some of the rest of you are being hopelessly naiive. It's you that scares me, not the BNP. Let the fucker speak next week and the world will see his kind for the moronic charlatans that they are. Trust me, Fascist scumbags never change, and it is the duty of every decent human being on the planet to fight them until that one glorious day that seems a million years away when they will be defeated. And they will, as God is my witness. Peace and Love.

Griifin and his ilk are utter cunts and i wish nothing but the worst on the lot of em......cunts

coleridge said:
Apparently I will soon be entitled to join the BNP. I'm giving it serious consideration because, as someone of you have already said, 'they have some good ideas'. Indeed, why should the asylum-loving Pinko Lefties have all the fun.

I would then be able to ask my new Glorious Leader [Mr Griffin] what I should do. Should I take 50% of the 'remmigration' cash and spend half the year in the sunny tribal belt of North Western Frontier Province of Pakistan [I'd probably need to pack suncream, a bullet proof vest and a false beard]. Then there's the problem of the kids' schooling. By the ethnic count, they'd have to spend 1/4 of a year in Lahore. I'd probably opt for the Winter term and miss out the Mancunian sleet.

There will certainly be plenty of business for airlines, which will involve ferrying the millions of Britain's 'mixed race' people around the world for various lengths of time. It may save on my tax and global warming is a communist myth anyway, isn't it?

I understand that all British, Celtic and Norse people are 'one of us'. That sounds about right. No Africans, Asians, native Americans, Aborigines, Eskimos or Jews. For that matter, no mediterranean types, including the French. Thank goodness for that. What have they ever done for us?

Then I will assist the Fuhrer with first genetically testing every single inhabitant of the UK [you better not have gypsy genes lurking somewhere or it's back to Hungary with you], replacing the tens of millions of former Britains now not required with Aryans from German and the Nordic countries, we can shine our Jack Boots [well, I can have one and just hop] and goose step forward to the New World Order of the Fourth Reich by invading every non-White nation and reducing the world to rubble. Seig Heil!

The I woke up and remembered that some of you seem content to be sleep walking into the clutches of self-interested bigots who give about as much of a shit about you as they do Nelson Mandela. Dream on if you think that the BNP will ever do anything to improve your lives, quite the opposite. Most non-white people know it, but some of the rest of you are being hopelessly naiive. It's you that scares me, not the BNP. Let the fucker speak next week and the world will see his kind for the moronic charlatans that they are. Trust me, Fascist scumbags never change, and it is the duty of every decent human being on the planet to fight them until that one glorious day that seems a million years away when they will be defeated. And they will, as God is my witness. Peace and Love.

Great post coleridge.
Have a good weekend Inshallah.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.