Nick Griffin on Question Time..

buzzer1 said:
Just a random question.
What would be more acceptable, A) Going to a fancy dress party as Bin Laden? or
B) Going to a fancy dress party as Hitler?

Ps. Me mates sat here reading BMF for the first time and he reckons its mad as fuk.^^^^His question BTW.

dont let him on here if he has beliefs like that, he'll get crucified.

A leaked quote from Griffin's appearance has emerged from an audience member. He was asked about his being on the same platform with a member of the Klan. His response?

"The Ku Klux Klan leader I stood on a platform with is a member of an almost totally non-violent sect."

The Klan? 'Almost totally non-violent'? That's like being 'almost' pregnant.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Manci7y said:
You havent answered my questions either but it doesnt mean, it will never happen, does it?
Sorry mate, state your business and Ill answer them.

No worries, but to be honest if you cant be bothered going back to see then its not worth my time re-typing them.

BingoBango said:
A leaked quote from Griffin's appearance has emerged from an audience member. He was asked about his being on the same platform with a member of the Klan. His response?

"The Ku Klux Klan leader I stood on a platform with is a member of an almost totally non-violent sect."

Phahaha I hope that is a response.

BingoBango said:

That must be the admin sect..... They just do the paperwork and order the bed sheets!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.