Nick Griffin on Question Time..

its starting to feel like being in the cinema waiting for your favorite movie to start.

This programme should have been broadcast live. That way the BNP fuckpigs couldn't claim a liberal bias should Griffin look like a ****.

Once again the UAF act like twats outside and make the left look like a bunch of fucktards.

I will watch the prog with interest, yet sceptical about what's been edited.

BingoBango said:
According to the Sun's political editor, who's in the studio, Griffin gets an 'absolute pasting' and looked very rattled.

That's utter bollocks - Nick Griffin knows exactly what situation he's getting himself into by going on Question Time, he knows exactly what to expect, and he will probably know exactly how to handle it.
I reckon he's gonna be on top of his game tonight.

mat said:
This programme should have been broadcast live. That way the BNP fuckpigs couldn't claim a liberal bias should Griffin look like a ****.

Once again the UAF act like twats outside and make the left look like a bunch of fucktards.

I will watch the prog with interest, yet sceptical about what's been edited.

I doubt it is edited as there's often mistakes.

Danbert said:
BingoBango said:
According to the Sun's political editor, who's in the studio, Griffin gets an 'absolute pasting' and looked very rattled.

That's utter bollocks - Nick Griffin knows exactly what situation he's getting himself into by going on Question Time, he knows exactly what to expect, and he will probably know exactly how to handle it.

Its already happened.....

Danbert said:
BingoBango said:

Don't cross your fingers too tightly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.