Nick Griffin on Question Time..

what annoys me regardless of politics is a group of fucking tits storm the bbc to stop the man speaking! did i miss something or don't we live in a democracy anymore?? thats what brave men have died for....fucking freedom of speech! those ( and i suspect ..stalinist twats should fuck off back to russia! )

without a dream said:
terry-benchod said:
So if the BNP come into power can i ask where will we be buying our oil from,pretty sure most countries will be happy to do business with a fascist regime!

We don't need oil, apparently we're going into isolation with no foreign trading, British oil for British people!
How long before the Jocks start kicking off sayin its theirs by right?

salfordpaul said:
what annoys me regardless of politics is a group of fucking tits storm the bbc to stop the man speaking! did i miss something or don't we live in a democracy anymore?? thats what brave men have died for....fucking freedom of speech! those ( and i suspect ..stalinist twats should fuck off back to russia! )

Agreed.

Everybody has the right to protest but in a peaceful manner and not by breaking the law which is what they did.

Manci7y said:
salfordpaul said:

Agreed.

Everybody has the right to protest but in a peaceful manner and not by breaking the law which is what they did.
Terrible innit?Just imagine how much Nelson Mandela could have achieved if he protested peacefully?Bloody ruffians the lot of em!

terry-benchod said:
Manci7y said:
Agreed.

Terrible innit?Just imagine how much Nelson Mandela could have achieved if he protested peacefully?Bloody ruffians the lot of em!

Lame... Nowhere near the same by any stretch!

Manci7y said:
rickmcfc said:
Manci7y you are odd, maybe if i break it down it will help you

1) Are you sick and tired of being treated like a second-class citizen in your own country?

I dont think I do. fair enough, your opinion, will stick to my original post

2) Are you angered by rising crime, corruption, immigration and media lies?

Do you really think that rising crime & corruption is soley down to non=white members of the UK no but a larhe proportion of it os, take a stat out 4-5 years ago, 9/10 crimes in london are comitted by a black or asian person.

3) Have you had enough of being called a ‘racist’ because you are proud to be British?

I have never been called a racist for being proud to be british. In fact, I know lots of non-whites that are proud to be british. but white britons have been called rasist for flying the british flagm it may not have happened to you in person but it does happen, disgracefull

4)Have you had enough of watching foreigners come here and take our jobs and housing?

Hasnt happened. If it did it would mean that they were more qualified to do the job than me. It would be my fault not theirs!!!! the housing side of ot has, what about when all the poles came over 4 years ago and people all across the building trade lost there jobs because of it

5)Are you disgusted that the super-rich banks have been bailed out but unemployed people and pensioners get hardly anything?
There are pensioners within this country that cant afford to have the heating on in winter as the fuel prices are to high.Some of these people fought in the world wars so we can have freedom today and this government cant even keep them warm in winter, yet they will bail out bankers and politiocians for 2nd homes and lavish lifestyles

Griffin has stated that those who served during the war LIED about jews being gassed. Shows how much respect he has for them!!!
newspaper talk, evidince of this???

Manci7y said:
salfordpaul said:

Agreed.

No they didn't,they broke the law & six have been arrested upto now.
or is that what you meant.

dannybcity said:
rickmcfc said:
newspaper talk, evidince of this???

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X8QQwU00Jk&feature=related[/youtube]

Beat me to it..

I take it rick that you still have faith in griffin and his change in views? Or should I say his move to 'popular' views. As I said right at the beginning he is clouding the his views.

terry-benchod said:
Manci7y said:
Agreed.

wasn't mandela a convicted terrorist?? think so!
wasn't winnie ( whilst he was in power ) convicted of kidnap, rape and torture??think so!

keep hugging trees!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.