Nick Griffin on Question Time..

Bilboblue said:
garfresco said:
Yeah but a non-violent KKK! Griffin is an absolute tool

Not being funny, but why can't you be a non-violent KKK member?
Same as you can be a non-violent racist.
Or don't you understand English?

*btw.....read my other post here before you brand me a sympathiser ;o)

In becoming a member of the KKK who are a violent organisation you endorse that violence whether you take part or not.

Immigration is in absolute termoil in this country.......... it needs sorting, the people flooding our country are not true. they laim of our taxes and dont pay thier way its just not right! The working british men of our country are being laid of for cheap labour from all corners of the globe.

The reason why the BNP have gained seats is not because the country has had a sudden rise of facists and racist its because the country is pissed of with the state of ou country thanks to labour!

The BBC are too scared of allowing him to speak. This is just a public verbal stoning of the BNP. I'm not supporting him but I would prefer a more even debate with other supporters on the panel and in the audience. Let's have a proper "mass debate".... I am ;-)

Bilboblue said:
garfresco said:

You should do some reading up on the Klan's history of violence - how he could claim the organisation is non-violent is laughable.

The individual he was speaking about - David Duke - is a notorious bastard in the US.

Bilboblue said:
garfresco said:

Why the comment about understanding English?? Just thought that it was interesting that he wasn't ashamed about the link with the KKK, he was trying to justify it by them being a non-violent member of it.

PSmyth07 said:
loffers said:
Of course not but if you agreed with him being an armed robber then your an idiot too

Who says that he agrees with the KKK?

mr t said:
Poor comparison - Bank robbing hasn't got a racist agenda.

Racism is all opinion based.

Are you serious? he shared a platform with an organisation that dresses in hoods to hide their identity and are responsible for hanging black people and were proud of it, why does he share a platform with them if he didn;t agree with them? why invite an opponent to a rally?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.