Nick Griffin on Question Time..

He's a knob is Griffin. Unfortunately people are fed up with the cards being stacked against them. A lad at my works has 2 kids and a missus, and was sleeping in his car for two weeks because the house he was promised by the council (Havant) was given away at the last minute to an "Asylum emergency". I like to think all moral people will welcome oppressed people, but when you're being screwed down (I might have to sell my house and start renting soon due to cost of childcare) to pay for all the economic migrants (and lazy Brits) then it's easy to start lashing out.

Stevies Bald Head! said:
hahah ICE AGE! The was a line from Liverpool to lincoln and it stopped. it did not cover our entire country. Clueless

Actually the Ice came down to just about the line of the M4... Stonehenge and Glastonbury etc. were ice-free for a long time...

without a dream said:
Bilboblue said:
Not being funny, but why can't you be a non-violent KKK member?
Same as you can be a non-violent racist.
Or don't you understand English?

*btw.....read my other post here before you brand me a sympathiser ;o)

In becoming a member of the KKK who are a violent organisation you endorse that violence whether you take part or not.

Maybe so, but being a KKK member doesn't make him specifically a VIOLENT member of said organisation, no matter how despicable their past, and present.
garfresco.....no offence intended, sometimes it's like talking to kids on here, I apologise for that comment about understanding English.....
Stand by my point tho to the others.

MadchesterCity said:
johnny on the spot said:
'Colour is irrelevant' lol

Fuck this, I'm off back to the milf thread

I thought you were pigeon hoe

Que?

Anyway, we've found an absolute babe down there. And more pictures from our queenmilf, whose pictures we're currently trying to re-tag accordingly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.