Nick Griffin & the BNP

If they say anything that incites racism, they will have committed a crime.

So let them speak, then arrest them.

TheMightyQuinn said:
The BNP will take a lot of tory votes.

On that basis only I am glad they are standing.

I think you're wrong there mate. Any progress the BNP has made is in traditional Labour strongholds. Areas of high unemployment where it's easy to radicalise the poorly educated and give them something or someone tangible to blame.

stony said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

I think you're wrong there mate. Any progress the BNP has made is in traditional Labour strongholds. Areas of high unemployment where it's easy to radicalise the poorly educated and give them something or someone tangible to blame.

correcttake for example, burnley, stoke etc.

stony said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

I see what you're saying and you're right but I still can't help but think that in some instances the BNP will distract a few tory voters. I could be wrong though.

I'm still praying for nuclear holocaust though. Every fucking day.

As far as I am aware the BNP are NOT a legitimate party.
They were deemed to be illegal when their constitution was seen to be exclusive. They were told they had to change. This they did but the new constitution was deemed unlawful too due to it allowing for possible intimidation. As far as I know they have not yet complied with the last high court ruling to change their constitution to an acceptable form.<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:56 pm --<br /><br />
stony said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

The BNP have no need of radicalising the Tory heartland though do they?

TheMightyQuinn said:
stony said:

I see what you're saying and you're right but I still can't help but think that in some instances the BNP will distract a few tory voters. I could be wrong though.

I'm still praying for nuclear holocaust though. Every fucking day.
The thing is most Tory strongholds have few ethnics in those wards, I mean would you want to live next door to one?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.