Nicky Weavers Testimonial

1_barry_conlon said:
Bluebee2 said:
I respect peoples views and Weaver has some credance maybe, but he doesn't play for us anymore so it's down to his now employers to help him. His days of clubbing with Dunne and getting mugged in a Liverpool club spring to mind. I was at training that Friday morning when the team were all recalled to the changing room to see Keegan about the previous evenings activities.

Fully concur. Where does it stop, who else do we owe a living to?

Weaver was an absolute hero for us at wembley and for that I will be forever grateful, but he was by no means the model pro when at City and had he been more disciplined and committed then he may well have fulfilled the potential for us that he showed in flashes. However he didnt and I can think of more deserving players that did not get testimonials due to length of service.

Nicky Weaver, a good blue who played a key role in an important part of our History, Thank you, but no testimonial from me.

so we're up to about 310 now then...

only another 23,600 odd to go.

So at this rate he'll be drawing his pension and too old to play in his own effin testimonial.

ARRRRRFFFFFFF!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.