Nico González

No more Spanish youth players. They will develop take a fat contract and in 2 years they will go back

I'm happy Txiki and Pep to decide what's good for us.

Too many on here mistrust Txiki and Pep and are worried that Barca take us for mugs.

I'm happy Txiki and Pep to decide what's good for us.
We will see how this Torres saga unfolds. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets sold for €40m and people calling it as Txiki masterstroke. Liverpool and Chelsea sell their unwanted players at very good prices

We will see how this Torres saga unfolds. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets sold for €40m and people calling it as Txiki masterstroke. Liverpool and Chelsea sell their unwanted players at very good prices
Maybe if that unfolds it'll be for reasons that aren't so black and white as the more simple minded souls think.

As in the sale of the useless Brewster[‘s Millions] to Sheffield United effectively sending them down as they blew their whole budget on Liverpool’s useless young player.

sometimes I do wonder how some of these club official get these decisions so wrong but obvious to your average joe blogg

As in the sale of the useless Brewster[‘s Millions] to Sheffield United effectively sending them down as they blew their whole budget on Liverpool’s useless young player.

sometimes I do wonder how some of these club official get these decisions so wrong but obvious to your average joe blogg
Back handers comes to mind with some transfers. This is one of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.