Nico González

Is he of any use to us? I see him as a creative midfielder, but maybe I need to watch more if that's incorrect

Is he of any use to us? I see him as a creative midfielder, but maybe I need to watch more if that's incorrect

Sumamry

Is he really a Busquets heir? He certainly has the talent to one day become exactly that, albeit with some subtle differences in their respective profiles. But that’s under the condition he develops the progressive part of his skillset and adds a flavour of audacity to his passing.

Then they can fuck off until they bring us €100M in cold, hard cash for Ferran.

Although it is blatantly obvious that Barca will waste everyone's time by offering up useless crap (who they are desperate to get off the wage bill) in exchange like Coutinho, Dembele, Roberto and Braithwaite.

Well I hope the Barca officials picked up the bill for the dinner before being told to fuck off and stop wasting airline fuel and serious people's time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.