Nico O'Reilly

Played him the 6 when they have Wright/Gray in there too? weird ass formation was it (I missed the game but know wright was inverting from RB)
Yeah, I think they’re trying to groom him to be a 6. It’ll be interesting to see how it plays out as Wright seems a far more natural fit.

Doubt he'll get used as a 6 with the lads about, Wright, Dada, Gray all far more suited. he'll continue to play an 8/10
Agreed. The club do see something though and like his physicality to be a 6.

Maybe Nico sees that as his best pathway to the first team.

He hasn’t been playing as a 6 for the EDS. First two games it was Wright, then it was Charlie Gray against Derby
Looked like a double pivot to me, but it was in a small window on the iPad and Matlock’s floodlights needed some more money putting in them.

Looked like a double pivot to me, but it was in a small window on the iPad and Matlock’s floodlights needed some more money putting in them.
It looked like Wright was coming in to form double Pivot first half, then second half he played as a more traditional full back over lapping with Henderson Hall which was way more effective, and stretched game out a bit which gave Grey way more space to operate in. Looked like a good tactical change potentially by Wilkinson as we dominated second half with Henderson Hall, Wright and Grey having a real influence. Still a young group but if they can find some attacking teeth hopefully get in play offs this year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.