Nicolás Otamendi - 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve just seen this posted by a few blues on twitter also, where’s it coming from?

Heard rumours for a while, but a big Argentinian TV station are reporting it tonight and others seem to be backing it up. Not a given, of course, as a buyer has to be found and a deal agreed. Don’t think he’ll have any shortage of suitors though.

I genuinely think in this marker he could go for up to £30m if we find the right buyer. I'd like to see him at Wolves, he's a Mendes client and would be an upgrade for them. He might want to aim a little higher though.

I think Wolves would be a great option for him, especially if they get into the Europa League. It wouldn't surprise me if he would prefer to play in the Champions League again though.

Heard rumours for a while, but a big Argentinian TV station are reporting it tonight and others seem to be backing it up. Not a given, of course, as a buyer has to be found and a deal agreed. Don’t think he’ll have any shortage of suitors though.
Sam lee (I know..) seems to think a buyer is lined up. This one seems a cert. finish on a high nico. Good player for us.

I think Wolves would be a great option for him, especially if they get into the Europa League. It wouldn't surprise me if he would prefer to play in the Champions League again though.

Just seen PSG mentioned as the destination by some Argentine journalist.

Would be good for us in terms of getting a fee.

Just seen PSG mentioned as the destination by some Argentine journalist.

Would be good for us in terms of getting a fee.
Wasn’t long ago Barca were rumoured to be after him which would be great for him if that could be resurrected.
If he does go that would surely see us in the market for a new CH as well as a LB and Defensive MF. Could be an expensive summer.

Wasn’t long ago Barca were rumoured to be after him which would be great for him if that could be resurrected.
If he does go that would surely see us in the market for a new CH as well as a LB and Defensive MF. Could be an expensive summer.
Is Mendy leaving too? Why are we in fot a Leftback?

Doubt he'd go to Barcelona if they are after De Ligt.

Don't wanrlt him to leave but I understand his decision if he decided on going, hope he leaves with a domestic treble medal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.