Nicoló Barella

Tolmie says we're prepared to offer the Rice fee (90m) to one lucky club for the midfielder HE (Pep) wants.

The emphasis on "HE" probably means Barella. Tolmie tweeted earlier that Pep personally wanted Jude, Rice, and Barella so it adds up. Also aligns with letting Phillips go on loan/sold. Kova/Barella provide cover.

Good signing I'd say. Pep player thru and thru. If not Barella then I'd imagine its Olmo, Wirtz, Frenkie, or maybe even Kimmich. But strongly leaning Nicolo. We've been linked in the past.

Everybody happy with this?

1692622643921.png

Last edited:
Tolmie says we're prepared to offer the Rice fee (90m) to one lucky club for the midfielder HE (Pep) wants.

The emphasis on "HE" probably means Barella. Tolmie tweeted earlier that Pep personally wanted Jude, Rice, and Barella so it adds up. Also aligns with letting Phillips go on loan/sold. Kova/Barella provide cover.

Good signing I'd say. Pep player thru and thru. If not Barella then I'd imagine its Olmo, Wirtz, Frenkie, or maybe even Kimmich. But strongly leaning Nicola. We've been linked in the past.

1692622643921.png

Barella and Doku will be two fantastic signings mate

Good signing I'd say. Pep player thru and thru. If not Barella then I'd imagine its Olmo, Wirtz, Frenkie, or maybe even Kimmich. But strongly leaning Nicola. We've been linked in the past.

1692622643921.png
As long as we bring his Mama over too. Italians need their family and their home made food. We need to make sure he will be happy.

As long as we bring his Mama over too. Italians need their family and their home made food. We need to make sure he will be happy.
Mrs. Mama Barella is joining the City kitchen on a 5-year contract with the option of a 1-year extension in year 5. The highly touted MILF only wanted City. Deal done. Medical this Friday.

Here we go!

1692623314264.png

1692624396471.png
We were eying him up last month, so I reckon he is the one Tolmie is referring to, surely.

1692622643921.png
Happy? I would be fucking ecstatic! With Phillips going out on loan I'd bring in Locatelli to replace him and Barella would have a fellow Italian in the squad to ease his adjustment to the UK...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.