Nicoló Barella

He is a gem no doubt. If we don't get him I hope the Magpies don't as well or else they are looking pretty threatening.

Last edited:
He is a gem no doubt. If we don't get him I hope the Magpies don't as well or else they are looking pretty threatening.
If we buy Kovacic, switch Foden to midfield and keep Gundo we will have enough bodies in the middle. Our entire rw will need to be replaced though. A big star suplemented by a more versatile left-footed forward?

He wansnt linked by a proper source and here people think we lost him already
Well I hope that source is wrong. I'm a big fan of the bloke.

If we were going for any Italian player, I’d much rather take a punt on Empoli’s Tomasso Baldanzi, though we’ve probably frustrated Internazionale enough this summer. They’ll likely fight it out with their neighbours for his signature.

Castle need good couple of signings as their squad nowhere near big or good enough for a run of CL-PL-Carabao-FA Cup. They had no international games this season and that helped them, not the case next season. especially with a tricky group of death scenario likely in CL group for them with their rubbish coefficients. most likely they have something like Barca-Inter or Bayern-Milan or PSG-Dortmund etc plus someone half decent from Pot 3.
and then on the weekends Brighton away, City away, Pool at home. this will test Howe imo more than they are ready for it.

they need top LB, at least two good midfielders, imo a top winger with scoring capability, and thats with hoping Isak-Wilson are good enough in striker department.

Barella at this price imo is a joke, probably a made up rumour. he would walk into Spurs, Arsenal, Pool, rags midfield too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.