Nicoló Barella

That was my thought process as well....but if we are sending Phillips off you would think we would add a midfielder. We are getting really short on bodies. Starting to think we might pull off a surprise.
It is going to be a cheaper option if any. Assuming Doku is arriving.

I shouldn’t have dropped into the thread….really want Barella, he’s a top talent….will now be gutted if we don’t get him

This is the thing, what we have heard , we assume its short notice, but the reality is that we have absolutely zero clue of whats being done behind the scenes etc, once deals are accepted things move fast
Presumably, we have done some groundwork and established he is available at the right price back in July in preparation for a (potential) Bernie departure. I am guessing, but I think it's quite plausible.

Presumably, we have done some groundwork and established he is available at the right price back in July in preparation for a (potential) Bernie departure. I am guessing, but I think it's quite plausible.

i think if we wanted to move fast and Pep has behind the scenes said his concerns etc then us potentially dropping 100m euros in one go tempts any club? Havent Inter still got cash issues?

With Bernardo Silva staying that deal with Inter is nul and void. And with it being near the end of the transfer window it doesn't stop Inter increasing their valuation.

Veratti to Inter seems to be a nice replacement for them, but as well as the big offer from Saudi, the goss says Bayern and Utd are very interested and you'd have thought that would be bigger for him. FWIW, he's with Erling's agent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.