Nicolas Otamendi - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't that a no brainer deal? He's 29 not likely to get any better, is inconsistent at best for us, he wants to go there and Real Madrid would pay a pretty penny for him which would help towards rebuilding the squad in the summer. If they put a bid in bite their hands off.

Otamendi for Isco plus we give them 10 million. Seems a good deal to me.

@Dax777 will be pleased with this particular stat.

If Real Madrid want him and are offering decent money I reckon he'll be sold.
In fairness, I find stats like this unconvincing. It ascribes to one player the efforts of the group and doesn't go deep into analysis. If Otamendi played mostly against the lower tier and missed games against top teams, then stats like the above are likely.

In fairness, I find stats like this unconvincing. It ascribes to one player the efforts of the group and doesn't go deep into analysis. If Otamendi played mostly against the lower tier and missed games against top teams, then stats like the above are likely.

Didn't play vs

Swansea
Sunderland x2
Leicester
Boro
Southampton
Celtic
Monaco

1 clean sheet

Didn't play vs

Swansea
Sunderland x2
Leicester
Boro
Southampton
Celtic
Monaco

1 clean sheet
And who did he play against. That list above isn't particularly strong. Outside of Monaco, one should expect a win in every other game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.