Nicolas Otamendi - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've deliberately let myself cool down before commenting on today's performance because I've never liked him. He's too rash, too soft and just not good enough for us. Today hasn't done anything to disprove that, he's shite and a total fucking liability. Not a fucking chance he will be a starter next season, hopefully he isn't even on the bench.

Couldn't have been any shitter today if he tried. Comedy defending for the second goal. Truly abysmal. He could be a good defender but he's a lunatic like a dog chasing a paper bag.

Today against good opposition he was sorely lacking.
Who signed him, Mangala, Denayer, numerous Serbians etc?
Why take Stones off and leave Otto, on a yellow, on?

Absolute dog shit yesterday.

Constantly getting sucked in too far and turned. Constantly jumping for headers too early and either not heading it or making a shit attempt at a header. Weak. Slow.

Having calmed down overnight all I can do is laugh at his defending now. Him just running past Costa getting nowhere near the ball was as bad as it gets.

Thought he played well for the most part but made a couple of significant mistakes. Positive though is that he played better than the whole of the attacking unit put together. Were comfortably 3 or 4 players who were worse than him
Didn,t help wrongly booked early doors. Genuinely believe an early booking for Ota was premeditated, as it mean,t he was on eggshells for most of the match. Getting skinned as he did by Costa, is not the crime of the century though, could even have done that to Vinnie or any of our back line

2 new full backs and at least 1 CB required asap with the CB replacing Otamendi.

I can cope with rash now and then with the odd dive in at the wrong time but yesterday he just went AWOL.

Im 45 and nearly 18 stone and could have turned him yesterday and beat him for pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.