Nicolas Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could see Otamendi having a real resurgence playing in a Conte team.

Would be a great move for all parties if true. €5m is about what I would expect we could get for him given his wages and our track record - might be able to get a few more out of Inter in add ons.

This is another example of selling too late.
It seems to be an example of you sell when you can.

Inter and everyone else have been waiting till the last week's to lowball us and we have no choice but to take it. On the books it's a 5m profit and his wages are gone.

Why is everyone saying his wages are an issue yet we do not pay more than a lot of other clubs and we do a lot of our pay on an incentive based system. Its not like he is even one of our top earners or has just signed a deal

Why is everyone saying his wages are an issue yet we do not pay more than a lot of other clubs and we do a lot of our pay on an incentive based system. Its not like he is even one of our top earners or has just signed a deal

He’s on 120k a week. No one is paying that for a 32 year old Otamendi, hence why it will have to be partly subsidised by a low transfer fee.

It seems to be an example of you sell when you can.

Inter and everyone else have been waiting till the last week's to lowball us and we have no choice but to take it. On the books it's a 5m profit and his wages are gone.

Of course but I'm talking about selling him now and not 18/19. We'll do the same with Stones and get 10-15m next summer instead.

Hope he enjoys Italy. Won't miss him diving in too late. Oh, and that rolling around holding his face.

Was a good player in his time but that time is well past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.