Nigel De Jong (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluefandk said:
What sources do people have for the 3,5 million pound fee? I havent been able to find any relible source to confirm that, in fact the best source for the fee is the 10 million quoted by Sky.

BBC and every other person not on a live interview quoted £3.5m

It's £3.5m

Damocles said:
bluefandk said:
What sources do people have for the 3,5 million pound fee? I havent been able to find any relible source to confirm that, in fact the best source for the fee is the 10 million quoted by Sky.

It's £3.5m

Can't we just pretend it was 10?

Lancet Fluke said:
Damocles said:
bluefandk said:

It's £3.5m

It was 10m comfirmed by City.

Damocles said:
bluefandk said:

It's £3.5m

Do you have a link for the BBC story where they quote the fee as 3,5 million?

The only BBC story I could find was this, with no mention of a fee.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19436823" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19436823</a>

Lancet Fluke said:
Damocles said:
bluefandk said:

It's £3.5m

I'm pretending it was 10.

No one really knows what the actual fee was, as it's undisclosed. Everything else is conjecture.

Serious question here - the £3.5m fee was bandied about for a couple of days. So at that level, if it is that low, why didnt it start a bit of a bidding war? Even with his wage clubs with a wage ceiling that prohibited the move somewhat surely would be prepared to offset his wage using a signing on fee similar to Ade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.