Nigel De Jong (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies if this already posted but SSN just said NDJ didn't want to go, had just bought a house in Manchester, but Mancini wanted rid (in so many words)

Cobwebcat said:
Apologies if this already posted but SSN just said NDJ didn't want to go, had just bought a house in Manchester, but Mancini wanted rid (in so many words)

Would that come as any real surprise?

Cobwebcat said:

Mancini believes he has got a better replacement - time will tell however sad I am to see the Nige leave I trust Bobby knows what he is doing.

Cobwebcat said:

He should have signed the contract we offered him then.

blink922 said:
Cobwebcat said:

He should have signed the contract we offered him then.
I do agree with this but I am truly sad to see him go.

as i said previous and some just didn't want to listen he was well out of mancini's plans that was obvious for all to see.

a very limited footballer who offers little to our side and the way we want to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.