Nigel De Jong (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nigel De Jong

grim up north said:
BringBackSwales said:
Andouble said:
As I was tweeting to Castles earlier, financial wise, we are not making a 'massive' loss on NDJ. amoritization wise, we lose a little under a million on his value.

It hurts the team especially if no midfielder is brought in tomorrow, but financially it is not a huge hit.

so it makes sense to take £3M when someone is worth £10M? makes no bleeding sense to me at all

Are you in sales by any chance

TBF, if Rodwell was 12 million,then NDJ is worth more than 3, final year or not.

BringBackSwales said:
Andouble said:
As I was tweeting to Castles earlier, financial wise, we are not making a 'massive' loss on NDJ. amoritization wise, we lose a little under a million on his value.

It hurts the team especially if no midfielder is brought in tomorrow, but financially it is not a huge hit.

so it makes sense to take £3M when someone is worth £10M? makes no bleeding sense to me at all

That is your valuation. No one else valued him near 10 mil.

Tbilisi said:
So we sell Nige for 3.5 Mill and if we get De Rossi (an older player)replace at 10 times the value.How does that make sense?

Gutted to see him go,well done Milan.

Wish the club would come out and explain this one.

Did you ask them to explain why they spent 30 odd million on Aguero

Will be a shame to see Nigel go but Kia is his agent now hence why he hasn't singed a contract extension.

grim up north said:
Tbilisi said:
So we sell Nige for 3.5 Mill and if we get De Rossi (an older player)replace at 10 times the value.How does that make sense?

Did you ask them to explain why they spent 30 odd million on Aguero

No,I could work that one out thanks.Just cant work this out at all,thats why I would appreciate it.

Tbilisi said:

For one, DDR is under long-term contract. If you remember last January, he was valued at 13-15 mil until he re-signed.

Also, taking out sentimentals of the whole thing, DDR is on a different level than De Jong, That is where the huge difference in value comes from.

dancity19 said:
No matter what people think of De Jong's shortcomings, Rodwell is not better than him. There are certain games where a player of De Jong's ilk is crucial.

I simply cannot believe we don't have someone lined up. If not, then I believe we have come out the summer weaker then at the start of the window, and that would be an absolute joke considering we won the league.

This!

And what is even more concerning is Silva has STILL not penned a new deal.
Beggining of the end of the big money?

Taylor said:
Will be a shame to see Nigel go but Kia is his agent now hence why he hasn't singed a contract extension.

I am pretty sure that Kia is not his agent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.