Nigel de Jong is a City legend in the making

Essential player for city, keep it up Nigel !!!
We need him in front of our defence whilst they get more games together and confident.

This isn't the first time Ive said this but I absolutely love the guy. He is our best player full stop

He was every where yesterday every time they pressured hed take them out like a sniper haha

love the guy!!!!

I know it doesnt REALLY matter that much but i want to hear pundits label him one of the best defensive midfielders in the premiership, if not europe. You know, give him some proper credit, its all very well us fans thinking he is awesome but when other fans and pundits say it, it makes it that much sweeter.

i don't think it's possible to rate a player any more highly than i do for nige. he is top class. great signing!

also, good to see Vinnie back in the fold - another great player!

You have to remember though he has been doing those crazy but perfect tackles since the minute he got here.

Blue legend in my eyes already. He is an absolute beast with his tackling, has an amazing touch and plays with his heart on his sleeve.

Sounds like hes pretty switched on as well with his car business.

Not one bad thing anybody can say about him.
Amazing player, my favourite player now
(here come the jokes)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.