Nigel de Jong is a City legend in the making

Anyone read Duncan Castle's pathetic piece in the times?
Apparently Chelsea just had a "flakey away day" - I don,t think I`ve ever read such an imbalanced and factually incorrect match report of a game I've seen - ever!
Just to add insult to injury - Nige gets a 6!! whilst Lampard, Deco, Bollock, Essien get 7s
oh and Barry gets a 5 (personally thought he was excellent yesterday.)
They are also doing a world cup watch section to each match - Ie Germany - Bollock = sublime
but of course Castle couldnt resist - Brazil - Robinho = discontented!

I said it for ages that Nige should be in the team every week.We have enough creative players and we need Nige to win the ball for them to play.His energy levels are amazing.At the final whistle yesterday Nige was just bursting through.It made me laugh when most of our team sat down at the end and De Jong was jumping about like he could have played another game.The bloke deserves a decent song.

He's just one of them players that you can give enough credit for. Could have been motm on number of occasions this year and glad for him to get some recognition. He's a proper team player and just gets on with the job, I can't say how good he is, theres not a player I rate more highly than him and Ive never thought like that about a city player. Absolute class and a steal at 18million. Im gonna get de jong 34 tattoed on my back :)

GaudinoMotors said:
Anyone read Duncan Castle's pathetic piece in the times?
Apparently Chelsea just had a "flakey away day" - I don,t think I`ve ever read such an imbalanced and factually incorrect match report of a game I've seen - ever!
Just to add insult to injury - Nige gets a 6!! whilst Lampard, Deco, Bollock, Essien get 7s
oh and Barry gets a 5 (personally thought he was excellent yesterday.)
They are also doing a world cup watch section to each match - Ie Germany - Bollock = sublime
but of course Castle couldnt resist - Brazil - Robinho = discontented!

What a penis!

Craig said:
I said it for ages that Nige should be in the team every week.We have enough creative players and we need Nige to win the ball for them to play.His energy levels are amazing.At the final whistle yesterday Nige was just bursting through.It made me laugh when most of our team sat down at the end and De Jong was jumping about like he could have played another game.The bloke deserves a decent song.

BREAKING LEGS IN THE HOT SUN, YOU FOUGHT DE JONG AND DE JONG WON!

FIGHTIN RAGS IN THE HOT SUN, YOU FOUGHT DE JONG AND DE JONG WON!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.