Nigel de Jong is a City legend in the making

Never heard of the guy until he came to City.

Well done to Hughes for buying him!

Remember Hughes taking stick for paying so much for a player who had just come back from a bad injury and that he could of got him for alot less if he had waited till the summer!

Will never forget that One tackle that took out Two red bin dippers with one of them going off injured!

Just awesome!!

Think my chrisy present will be an away shirt with De Jong on the back!!

Cant wait to watch him in the World Cup!

Newlunar said:
awaydayblue said:
We've been tryin to get the old XTC classic going in his honour:

" We're only makin plans, for Nigel (DE JONG!!!)"

but no one is up for it, any other ideas lads and lassies???? :-)

I knew I'd said the same thing somewhere.

Newlunar Post subject: Re: song for de jongPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:51 pm

Location: Reformed sociopath- Just trying to be....nice. Remember the XTC song Making Plans for Nigel?

We're only singing songs for Nigel...de jo-ong
We only want the best..like him...de jo-ong
We're only singing songs for Nigel...de jo-ong
Nigel just needs a helping hand

And if young Nigel says he's happy
He must be happy
He must be happy
He must be happy at City!

if i knew how to dredge up posts i'd beat y'all. And that johhny crossnan with his 'duncan castles' thread. I was on about that this mornin'. Jeeeeez..

Definately a legend in the making. He's the one player so far this season that has been consistantly top drawer in my opinion.

I know we have a the creativity in Robinho, SWP & Ireland but without the players like Tevez, De Jong & Bellers i think our season so far could of been a lot lot different.

To put it simply - The guy is fooking awesome and if i caught him in bed with my mrs, i'd tuck him in and offer him a bacon butty and a brew.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPSU-evCVBA&feature=related[/youtube]

He pretty much injures the entire Newcastle side here...

How about this for a song for him..

Sung in the same way as the tevez song when he played for the rags.

He came across without a name
De Jong, De Jong

He loves to play the tackling game
De Jong, De Jong

He came across with his pipe and clogs
He's got more bite than a thousand dogs

For he his Nigel De Jong, city's 34

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA etc

There is a light said:
CDN Invisable Man said:
de jong me, de jong me, dont you get a rope a hang me

What does that mean? I'm still pissed, but I'm pretty sure that doesn't make sense

HAHAHAHA, i just noticed this...I was pissed...and clearly delirious from the win. It came to me like a shot out of the blue from a deep dark place in the back of my tiny brain, sitting here now trying to figure it out, and for the life of me cannot remember where the fuck it came from if anywhere...a little google search turned up this nugget. what can i say other than this is clear proof that i belong in an institution, and would be happy as long as I could follow CITY!!!!...

http://www.moviewavs.com/php/sounds..._Vietnam&quote=tooearly.txt&file=tooearly.wav

Viva, De Jong (Da Nang). Oh, viva, De Jong (Da Nang). De Jong me, De Jong me (Da Nang me, Da Nang me). Why don't they get a rope and hang me.
Robin Williams - Good Morning Vietnam

read some bull shit match reports past couple of days, de jong getting 6, barry getting a 5 , pathetic. i read one report somewhere that said given 6 , hardly rateable as he had very little to do , didnt even mention the penner save . and one i read about de jong , hardly noticeable in citys midfield , its pure jealousy and they cant stomach the fact that we outplayed chelsea "oo they had a bad day" bollocks , they played well in my opinion but just not as good as us , outclassed them in every department.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.