Nigel De Jong.. Top Drawer

TheMightyQuinn said:
Bluemoon115 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
De Jong is bang tidy, I'm speaking purely from a footballing point of view. He's better than we realise and will prove this over the next year or so.

Still his 1st season in a new league.

Yeh but some of our H-experts have already written him off, so he must be shite.

I remember last season prior to the Fulham away game Petrov was coming in for a hard time on here despite us being on a good run. He scored that day and the criticism slowly stopped.

We could sign Messi, Kaka and Torres over summer and I'd put my cock on the fact that by xmas I'd have read numerous threads on here denouncing the 3 of them as charlatans and 'shite'.

one bloke in 116 did my head in, always slating him, but when ever dunne or anyone else fucked up he never sed anything, we nearly came to blows one game.......

He has been great since he has signed, coming into the prem from abroad half way through the season cant be easy but he has fitted in perfectly. He is only 25 so as his best years ahead, i think he will become a top class player.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Bluemoon115 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
De Jong is bang tidy, I'm speaking purely from a footballing point of view. He's better than we realise and will prove this over the next year or so.

Still his 1st season in a new league.

Yeh but some of our H-experts have already written him off, so he must be shite.

I remember last season prior to the Fulham away game Petrov was coming in for a hard time on here despite us being on a good run. He scored that day and the criticism slowly stopped.

YEa Petrov used to get stick on ehre, even though he settled quickly considering. 'Petrov is shit' and people saying he can't pass when it was blatantly obvious to anyone with a bit of nderstanding that Petrov was quality and could pass very well but was adapting to the speed and movement of the prem

aye and i thought he was quiet last sunday. Just shows he goes about his business with no fuss.

De Jong could be City's version of Makelele, I think he is class. Not sure about Kompany at CB, but surely he's got to have been better than Dunne this season. Not sure what's happened to Dunney tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.