Nigel de Jong

Citizen Green

Brilliant again against Arsenal

Get in there big man

6a00d414308aad3c7f00fa9678ceee0002-500pi

Class again, last 2 games he's been amazing, i hope these people who said he doesn't do much, have finally realised just what he does and how important he actually is!

won every tackle, passing was good, protected the back 4, business as usual for Nige, another big game and he delivered, quality and commitment from our nige again.

Freestyler said:
Class again, last 2 games he's been amazing, i hope these people who said he doesn't do much, have finally realised just what he does and how important he actually is!

won every tackle, passing was good, protected the back 4, business as usual for Nige, another big game and he delivered, quality and commiment from our nige again.
Getting better every game isn't he mate, he's the type of player you can see being at City for the next 5 years aswell.

Really really glad we have him on board.

10.Goater_Legend said:
Freestyler said:

won every tackle, passing was good, protected the back 4, business as usual for Nige, another big game and he delivered, quality and commiment from our nige again.
Getting better every game isn't he mate, he's the type of player you can see being at City for the next 5 years aswell.

Really really glad we have him on board.

me to!

he's my favourite player this season, we have the debate that he's underated/overated on here quite alot now.

his job is to protect and win the ball, break things up, the people who think he's overated are waiting for him to do a messi and run through 5 men and score, he wins it he lays it off and the rest take care of it.

yes nige doesn't offer us to much attacking sense, but when he's called upon and needed in big games he always immense, could you imagine our midfield with no nige against a rough and very hard midfield?

we would be nothing, no one else would get stuck in, types of games like today is where he is needed, always gives 110% and for the type of player he is you would think he is a liability, but he isn't, zabaleta and richards are both more of a liability in our team, so what does that say?

IMO you won't many better players in the world of football that do de jong's job just as good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.