Nigel de Jong

Lucas North said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
Indeed

without big Nige in there today we would have been overan in midfield and lost the game, off that i'm certain.

ln case you weren't at the game. as seems likely, 'big-useless-nige' is five foot fuck-all .
Obviously I was refering to his build rather than his height, and if you were at the game then your judgement of Nigel is even worse than I thought because he was clearly one of our best players. If you can't work that out for yourself when you are actully at the game then you clearly don't know alot about the art of defending your back line.

Same Difference, no offence intended to equally piss-poor X-factor contestants .<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:29 am --<br /><br />
Chris_McFC100 said:
Lucas North you c**t. Had to say it.

Fuck off ,you needy Child .

Lucas North said:
Some of you lot are easily pleased , might as well give me a game, l can chase shadows in my own half for an hour and a half, without doing anything else.

Still ,if it keeps the less savvy posters happy .

That is his role within the squad. He closed down great today, not the best but messed with Arsenal's midfield enough not to get any clear cut chances. Everyone is only complaining because Vieria could do the same thing, but Mancini is playing him and Barry as box to box midfielders. Nigel sits back and becomes a road block. Every great team has one, and once we get a damn creative midfielder and not attacking players I think people wont complain when de Jong is in the squad. Rather have a chance win 1-0 then draw 4-4, even though we drawed out today.

PS anyone find it funny at the beginning of the year everyone was shoutin about our defense being bad and now we are complaing about holding Arsenal to a scoreless draw at... AT Arsenal...

Yeah ,great .

l can get a young, keen, athletic, motivated lad in from semi-pro/non-league football who will scurry about in his own half to better effect than stumpy and also offer at least something going forward .

Its not all about going forward. Hes not an attacking player at all, infact has he even scored a goal for city?

Hes brilliant in the position he is, he makes brilliant tackles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.