Nigel De Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.
blade66 said:
Can't believe the amount of posts saying Rodwell is better than NDJ.....what planet do you people live on???? NDJ is world class and we should be sad to see him go....Rodwell has achieved precisely sod all so far in his career and from what I've seen is a long way off providing the stability we need in the middle of the park...maybe in a couple of years he will be a star for City,but at the moment he worries me and we will struggle with Barry injured and NDJ sold......We need proven quality in such an Vital posistion....I hope RM has it in hand.
Hmmmmm....

GaudinoMotors said:
Uwe's 80s mullet said:
Fucking stupid sale if this goes through.

will be a bit gutted about this one.

Yep - would be a terrible sale.
Immediately wipes out any of the excitement over the latest signings.
We need NDJ for another season at least.

Yes we do

Guys lets back up this truck. I don't think Rodwell has the experience to handle the big games at this stage. IF Nige goes then there has to be an experienced replacement. We can't simply rely on Rodwell, even though his potential is enormous. I can only hope that there is something waiting in the wings (dare I say it a bomb) to replace NDJ.

He is also much loved in the team so the value added to team harmony is significant. We need to be very careful about this sale.

Joseph Rice, who brokered the Bojan to Milan loan deal, has flown to Manchester to try and do the same for De Jong (except presumably not a loan).

Somebody ITK needs to have a quiet word in the ear of either RM or NDJ before pen is put to paper. The Rags will be cheering like mad if this deal goes through. He is the Beast, after all. A world beating ball winner. Without his strong tackling, we will simply not get the ball.

Loved Nige, sorry if he goes, could it be to do with him turning down a contract offer ? If so, will that hardline attitude take Silva out the door as well ?

LoveCity said:
Joseph Rice, who brokered the Bojan to Milan loan deal, has flown to Manchester to try and do the same for De Jong (except presumably not a loan).
Love translation tools Guiseppe Riso = Joseph Rice lol

good player but very limited we need better or could have better in Barry and Rodwell anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.