Nigel De Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutted he's going but absolutely furious we are only getting £3.5m for a 27 year old current Dutch international with 63 caps.

Seriously, do we employ absolute fucking retards to deal with our transfers and wages negotiations?

Xyplode said:
Everyones defending DeJong way too much, he chose not to sign our offered contract the greedy fuck. Piss off Italy you bald ****.

How do you know he didn't just want playing time? I'll never fault a player for wanting that. By all accounts he has taken a lower wage than we offered.

Nige was one of the 'backbone' members of this club that we could trust when shit got rough. He never made a fuss like Dzeko when benched or talked badly to the media about City. We couldn't have won trophies without him.

bluemoondays said:
Gutted he's going but absolutely furious we are only getting £3.5m for a 27 year old current Dutch international with 63 caps.

Seriously, do we employ absolute fucking retards to deal with our transfers and wages negotiations?

This - shambolic bloody summer. We'll regret losing him when we play in the CL.

grim up north said:
BlueSinclair said:
I am shacking in anger, can somebody please explain how City can sell him for 3-4mil? When WE BOUGHT HIM FOR NEARLY 20 MIL WHEN HE HAD 6 MONTHS LEFT OF HIS CONTRACT?

I mean how is it possible to do such bad business? Yes I know city had to pay over the top to get his signature in January 2009, but how can we sell him for pocket money with 1 year left? Surely it must be better to have him stay here for one more year. It's feckin pocket money, Liverpool will probably get more for Charlie FUCKING Adam.

HOW CITY? I am so sick of this piss poor businesses, absolute shocking, amateur club. First we give away Adebayor, then De Jong. How can the club be that desperate? I know they are in a bad position, but this is ludicrous.

You for real

Very suspicious poster that one....noticed some shite he posted the other day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.