Nigel De Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.
NDJ started the move where Kun scored. I will forever be grateful that he didn-t hoof it, he brought it out, waited, then passed to Kun who then played a 1/2 with Mario.

Very good player. Liked him too. Team player.

I imagine that someone must be coming in. Rodwell not ready.

Ykno what makes this even worse, if it couldn't be bad enough, is giving that **** Galliani a fucking great deal on a player.

No I'm sorry it's just not gonna fly. I'm going to Italy and I'm dragging him back. Who's with me?

I seriously would rather have NDJ for another year and then lose him for nothing than sell him for £3m or whatever.

The people saying reserve judgement tomorrow are right, but I do think this is a terrible deal price wise no matter who we bring in.

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
Xyplode said:
Everyones defending DeJong way too much, he chose not to sign our offered contract the greedy fuck. Piss off Italy you bald ****.

Shut up you bellend, De Jong loves the club and the fans, he wants more playing time and AC Milan is hard to say no to.
Exactly, just as Johnson he wants more playing time, which is why you can only have a certain number of top quality players in your squad, they wont sit on the bench for long before the unrest starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.