Nigel De Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.
44% said:
can rodwell play the de jong role?

However , selling him for that money makes no sense at all and it's surprising there are not a lot of club's interested

He'd be absolutely perfect for Arsenal and I cannot fathom why they're not in for him.

Rodwell can play the role but not as good at breaking up play, he is more mobile though which matters a lot.

Would sooner keep NDJ than sell for a measly £3m, I want £8m at least!!!

RVP was £20+ million in the last year of his deal.

Sinclair £6m.

De Jong £16m (though he may have signed a deal at Hamburg)

Anything less than 10m for me is disgusting. For 3m you may as well just keep him for the year and let him leave as a free agent.

We still have 24 goes to go but as it stands we potentially go into the new season with a weaker squad than we ended the last, which would be insane.

Project said:

Sinclair £6m.

Anything less than 10m for me is disgusting. For 3m you may as well just keep him for the year and let him leave as a free agent.

We still have 24 goes to go but as it stands we potentially go into the new season with a weaker squad than we ended the last, which would be insane.
totally agree! cant iamgine he was desperate to leave either!

Selling De Jong is madness. We should of sorted out a new contract for him. Barry doesnt have much left in him and Rodwell is just a kid. De Jong has done well at the club since he has been here. I am disapointed in seeing him goes if he does go. Having a De Jong is vital we wont get anyone in to replace him so why sell him. IF we were going to get our major signing it would of happened by now sadly we will let go a great defencesive player and have no replacement to come in daft.

Project said:

Sinclair £6m.

This. What on earth is going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.