Nigel Farage

FkrrOpDWABo4HpU

Where has my reply to the prick that called me a Gammon gone?
It’s ok, I saw it before it disappeared, and rather than pollute the Ukraine thread with a response I thought I’d put it on here.

Why else would you respond to a post about Farage with a yawn if you weren’t defending him, and anyone who sticks up for that **** is obviously a gammon. I bet your face was bright red when you posted your response earlier.

Also I’ve seen other posts from you and it’s absolutely clear what you are. A Farage loving Brexit fanboy who doesn’t give a shit about the future prosperity of this country as long as you’ve got one over on the “wokies” and other lefties.

Any dickhead who has any sympathy for Farage should remember that up until the start of the invasion of Ukraine he was nothing more than a Putin shill.
https://www.indy100.com/amp/nigel-farage-vladimir-putin-praise-2656789570

Now you fuck off.

It’s ok, I saw it before it disappeared, and rather than pollute the Ukraine thread with a response I thought I’d put it on here.

Why else would you respond to a post about Farage with a yawn if you weren’t defending him, and anyone who sticks up for that **** is obviously a gammon. I bet your face was bright red when you posted your response earlier.

Also I’ve seen other posts from you and it’s absolutely clear what you are. A Farage loving Brexit fanboy who doesn’t give a shit about the future prosperity of this country as long as you’ve got one over on the “wokies” and other lefties.

Any dickhead who has any sympathy for Farage should remember that up until the start of the invasion of Ukraine he was nothing more than a Putin shill.
https://www.indy100.com/amp/nigel-farage-vladimir-putin-praise-2656789570

Now you fuck off.
So you have been trawling through my posts Sad Twat? sympathy for Farage? don't think he needs anybodys sympathy think he's doing ok got a lot more money than us, and a lot more support from people than you think, but cunts like you don't like other people having opinions, so you fuck off and when you get there fuck off again

So you have been trawling through my posts Sad Twat? sympathy for Farage? don't think he needs anybodys sympathy think he's doing ok got a lot more money than us, and a lot more support from people than you think, but cunts like you don't like other people having opinions, so you fuck off and when you get there fuck off again
I don’t know who you are, never read anything from you until today, but I know you are a ****.

Imagine being a ****…are you there? Of course you are. You always have been. Back to Twitter for you you utter weapon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.