Nigel Farage

So you have been trawling through my posts Sad Twat? sympathy for Farage? don't think he needs anybodys sympathy think he's doing ok got a lot more money than us, and a lot more support from people than you think, but cunts like you don't like other people having opinions, so you fuck off and when you get there fuck off again

0_Alan-Brazil-2.jpg

So you have been trawling through my posts Sad Twat? sympathy for Farage? don't think he needs anybodys sympathy think he's doing ok got a lot more money than us, and a lot more support from people than you think, but cunts like you don't like other people having opinions, so you fuck off and when you get there fuck off again
He can have all the support he can get from like minded backward racist pricks as far as Im concerned anyway. Thankfully he remains marginilised. How is he getting on in America now the most dangerous Putin compromised bullshitter ever Trump is gone? He should stay over there appealing to internet weirdos.

I have first hand knowledge if how Farage gets some of his money but can't post it on here.

He is a snake and a traitor.

If you support him you should hang your head in shame.

You think he’s doing ok by having more money than us ?? Sums it up one , this more support from more people than you think remark is best left to their own internet trawling , you have your opinion i I’ll take that, but your use of the C word is out of order it’s a despicable term .
And that’s in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.