Nigel Farage

I think frothy has gone? A shame as I felt the permanently outraged were just getting going. I'll go back a couple of pages, like his posts and then say I think farage is a decent bloke too if that helps keep things going?

You need a new routine, I think. Don't you think it says a lot about frothy that he can't stand and fight his corner?

That farage fella seems ok? Anyone else love him completely agree with everything he says?
He appeals to the less informed, and far right opinions are usualy swallowed by them.

It's interesting listening back to his speeches before the referendum. You should try it sometime. He is so full of bullshit, as all the leavers were, but he was the champion of it.

It's sad in a way now, observing his behaviour and those of his colleagues during our last days of involvement in the European Parliament. There they were, flying their flags, being obnoxious as a group, and relishing the idea they were 'shoving it up 'em' and patriotic Brits would love it and lap it up. The EUSSR was being put in its place. No more dictats from the beastly Europeans with their un-elected rule makers trashing our way of life.

A minority did, and probably still do, love him for it, and they probably enjoy watching the him on GB News. 'Yeah, he's great, that Nige bloke, he really tells it as it is'.

Reality can be a strange bedfellow at times, and while he was championing his patriotism with his flag waving nonsense, and proudly proclaiming ' Our Independence Day' on the night of the referendum result, he was fundamentally mistaken in what he thought was best for Great Britain.

What he was at the forefront of was a campaign to take the UK out of the most prosperous economic bloc on the planet, a bloc we had a major influence in as rule makers which over the years had increased the prosperity of us all as trade barriers were removed and freedom of movement helped all sorts of businesses over the years. It was the brainchild of Margaret Thatcher, a woman I couldn't stand, but it was one of her shining moments.

We are now a third country, rule takers, devoid of any influence and our exporters are seeing their businesses crumble under the weight of paperwork now required that Farage promoted under the guise of WTO rules, which were never explained as being ruinous for our exports but were magically accepted without question by those that didn't understand the implications.

He may well promote himself as being Great for Britain, but he has almost single handedly been one of the most destructive people in our economic history. We have higher inflation, lower growth, a labour shortage and a failing economy, and we are the only member of the G7 with a lower GDP than before the pandemic.

Our loss of exports is costing the Treasury close to £40B in lost revenue, and I voted to remain to prevent all that from happening. Our standard of living is on the decline, it was widely predicted by every economist on the planet, it was dismissed as 'Project Fear' by Farage, and if you think the wreckage of brexit caused by his bullshit makes him a 'decent bloke', then that's your choice.

Persoinally, I think he's a gobshite of the highest order.

He appeals to the less informed, and far right opinions are usualy swallowed by them.

It's interesting listening back to his speeches before the referendum. You should try it sometime. He is so full of bullshit, as all the leavers were, but he was the champion of it.

It's sad in a way now, observing his behaviour and those of his colleagues during our last days of involvement in the European Parliament. There they were, flying their flags, being obnoxious as a group, and relishing the idea they were 'shoving it up 'em' and patriotic Brits would love it and lap it up. The EUSSR was being put in its place. No more dictats from the beastly Europeans with their un-elected rule makers trashing our way of life.

A minority did, and probably still do, love him for it, and they probably enjoy watching the him on GB News. 'Yeah, he's great, that Nige bloke, he really tells it as it is'.

Reality can be a strange bedfellow at times, and while he was championing his patriotism with his flag waving nonsense, and proudly proclaiming ' Our Independence Day' on the night of the referendum result, he was fundamentally mistaken in what he thought was best for Great Britain.

What he was at the forefront of was a campaign to take the UK out of the most prosperous economic bloc on the planet, a bloc we had a major influence in as rule makers which over the years had increased the prosperity of us all as trade barriers were removed and freedom of movement helped all sorts of businesses over the years. It was the brainchild of Margaret Thatcher, a woman I couldn't stand, but it was one of her shining moments.

We are now a third country, rule takers, devoid of any influence and our exporters are seeing their businesses crumble under the weight of paperwork now required that Farage promoted under the guise of WTO rules, which were never explained as being ruinous for our exports but were magically accepted without question by those that didn't understand the implications.

He may well promote himself as being Great for Britain, but he has almost single handedly been one of the most destructive people in our economic history. We have higher inflation, lower growth, a labour shortage and a failing economy, and we are the only member of the G7 with a lower GDP than before the pandemic.

Our loss of exports is costing the Treasury close to £40B in lost revenue, and I voted to remain to prevent all that from happening. Our standard of living is on the decline, it was widely predicted by every economist on the planet, it was dismissed as 'Project Fear' by Farage, and if you think the wreckage of brexit caused by his bullshit makes him a 'decent bloke', then that's your choice.

Persoinally, I think he's a gobshite of the highest order.
Great post, cap doffed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.