Nigel Farage

someone needs to tell Nige that he won. We left the EU. His views and demands as a citizen of an ex-member state command as much attention as do yours - ie none

A malignant racist pretending to care for people in distress or who have perished.

I'd offer immediate citizenship to any migrants who sink this permanent grifter.

someone needs to tell Nige that he won. We left the EU. His views and demands as a citizen of an ex-member state command as much attention as do yours - ie none

He's a heartless, purveyor of hate. One of the most unfortunate events in my lifetime is that he didn't die in that plane crash. I genuinely think this country would be a better place if he had lost his life at that time. A truly despicable bastard.

Like all riigt wing nutjobs, he lied on his application form to live in Germany, so they refused him permanent status. (check it out).

Like all right wing nut jobs, he lied about his politcal party. It was a limited company which he personally benefitted from to the tune of millions. (Check it out)

Like all right wing nut jobs, he lied about going to live in a foreign country if we didn't get the brexit he wanted. He's still here, despite his public protestations. (check it out)

Like all right wing nut jobs, he lied about a minority result, eg 48% to 52%, not being enough of a mandate for us to leave the EU. (check it out).

Like all right wing nutjobs, he lied about it being inconceiveable the EU would want us out of the single market and customs union. (check it out).

Like all right wing nutjobs, he lied.

As Johnny Rotton said at the end of their US tour. 'Ever had the feeling you've been conned'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.