Nigel Farage

What I don’t get is someone thinking it’s morally OK for someone to be physically harmed because of their beliefs.
Then again I think I must live in a parallel Universe because I don’t let any politician or Party get in to my head , so much so that I wish harm on them.
I often wonder whether the views expressed on here with such vitriol, are just for the cosy club audience or are freely repeated amongst friends and family.

Farage might not (allegedly) get into your head, but I can see he's still firmly in your pants.

A whole weekend hardon for the bigoted ****, whatever floats your boat I guess.

Farage might not (allegedly) get into your head, but I can see he's still firmly in your pants.

A whole weekend hardon for the bigoted ****, whatever floats your boat I guess.
Another one who is penis obsessed.
There are some very strange people on this site.

You really are lacking in critical thinking ability.

Moral ethics tutors use far more extreme examples, I suppose under the 30p Lee-Halfmistian utopia they would be locked up.
You’re a bit low on your thumbs up today.
I am a bit concerned that you may have damaged it.
I also recall you saying in a previous post that you’re a very private person, is that because your a bore and no one listens to you, or because you have no other “friends “ other than on here.

You’re a bit low on your thumbs up today.
I am a bit concerned that you may have damaged it.
I also recall you saying in a previous post that you’re a very private person, is that because your a bore and no one listens to you, or because you have no other “friends “ other than on here.

No it's because I am very confident in myself and have no need to brag or impress people by e.g., listing bank balance or how many bedrooms I have.

I am very capable of making new friends from all different backgrounds.

It's actually tedious talking to you because of your clichéd and tiresome way of of posting.

The irony of you calling anyone else a bore.

No it's because I am very confident in myself and have no need to brag or impress people by e.g., listing bank balance or how many bedrooms I have.

I am very capable of making new friends from all different backgrounds.

It's actually tedious talking to you because of your clichéd and tiresome way of of posting.

The irony of you calling anyone else a bore.
Ok right.
I just associate those who say they are very private as a bit of a loner.
As we are profiling I would guess you do a dead end job, you live on your own or with one of your elderly parents.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.