Nigel Farage

Of course your right.
Perhaps on that basis you could explain why the CEO needed to issue a grovelling apology to him and why theBank needed to initially lie as to the reasons they got rid of him as a customer.
Also why those experts, way above my pay grade, have said her jobs on the line if she is found to have had any say in his removal.
I am sure however if she uses your descriptive terms for him as the reason.all will be well.
You are really struggling to come to terms with the issues at stake, your hatred for the man is getting in the way of freedom of beliefs in a Democracy.
Because the state owns 40% of NatWest Group and the government leaned on them. The fact that Sunak tweeted about it provides the evidence. It shows how weak Sunak is and how he can’t afford to upset the nut jobs in his party. Normally a PM would go nowhere near an issue like that.

Because the state owns 40% of NatWest Group and the government leaned on them. The fact that Sunak tweeted about it provides the evidence. It shows how weak Sunak is and how he can’t afford to upset the nut jobs in his party. Normally a PM would go nowhere near an issue like that.

Agreed - you could say that Sunak is not the PM we need at these hard times however I'd say that also applies to his 4 predecessors. If you think about it Cameron could have just told Farage and all his followers in the Tory Part to fucking do one but like Sunak he was spineless too

How can he complain about them refusing his business because of his “beliefs”, yet supports companies discriminating on the basis of a customer’s sexuality

How can he complain about them refusing his business because of his “beliefs”, yet supports companies discriminating on the basis of a customer’s sexuality

Because he is a **** who goes wherever he can get clicks and money - I doubt he has any real convictions in anything he says at all

Because he's a hypocritical nonce?

The bloke will pander to bigots of all persuasions if it gets him attention,votes,money etc.

He once pandered to people who don't like women breastfeeding in public.

Oh Dear dear dear dear, you do have issues , end of conversation with you I am afraid.
It is an interesting moral test though about the greater good.

If you had the chance to kill Hitler before he founded the Nazi party would you do it?

Would it have been better for Farage not to have survived his plane crash? (Without even moral qualms about your being an agent in securing the greater good.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.