Nigel Gleghorn

Gleghorns a reasonably good pundit, generally calls it right. He's a bit dour and a bit repetitive sometimes but 90% of the time he reads the game fairly well. Talked a bit of rubbish tonight about putting men on the posts, though. Both he and Fred eyre are a credit to the BBC overall. I don't want some York away knob doing my analysis, thanks.

tidyman said:
I'd bring Swales back.

Or go to the odd game rather than listen to some shit radio commentator.

Helpful post.

It is possible to go to "the odd game" and listen to him post match in the car ffs

Didsbury Dave said:
Gleghorns a reasonably good pundit, generally calls it right. He's a bit dour and a bit repetitive sometimes but 90% of the time he reads the game fairly well. Talked a bit of rubbish tonight about putting men on the posts, though. Both he and Fred eyre are a credit to the BBC overall. I don't want some York away knob doing my analysis, thanks.

Listened to this shite on the drive back. Repetitive? He bored the fucking arse off me. He is clearly not a Mancini fan, and instead of letting Roberto's record speak for itself, he lands one or two inconsequential 'nuggets' and it's like a dog with a fucking bone. I switched off in the end.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Listened to this shite on the drive back. Repetitive? He bored the fucking arse off me. He is clearly not a Mancini fan, and instead of letting Roberto's record speak for itself, he lands one or two inconsequential 'nuggets' and it's like a dog with a fucking bone. I switched off in the end.

Yep. He's a recipe for losing listeners

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Didsbury Dave said:

I turned off as well, you know he's shit when you'd rather listen to Alan Fucking Green

Didsbury Dave said:

Yer I agree dave, I also like the way he's completely negative towards Mancini. Hopefully sheikh mansour is listening and reading the Mancini thread......this way Bobby's sure to be gone by Monday!

I mean what's Mancini done for us?

I heard him on the way home and he has got an axe to grind, very poor considering the tactical adjustments Mancini made today to drive us to win the game. First time I have noticed this though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.